After a possession order has been granted, it may be necessary to instruct a bailiff if the tenant refuses to leave by the specified date in the order. In those circumstances, the court can issue a warrant for possession that will allow for a bailiff to be instructed to evict your tenant from the property. Usually, the court bailiffs will be instructed to handle the eviction, but if the bailiffs in your area are booked up and a delay is likely, then an application can be made for the warrant to be transferred to the High Court to obtain a writ of possession. High Court enforcement officers will then perform the eviction instead of court bailiffs.

Our experts at Quadrant Evictions will be happy to discuss all the available options and the court costs to help you decide the best course of action. By instructing Quadrant Evictions, our specialists can also assist with the necessary applications and court process.

Contact Us - Quadrant Evictions Limited